We are 100% on for the AK course in FL. Below are the dates and the location, which is in the Orlando area.
THE ORLANDO LAW GROUP, PL
12301 Lake Underhill Road, Suite 213
Orlando, FL 32828
Session 1 & 2: November 3 - 4th 2018
Session 3 & 4: January 12 - 13 2019
Session 5 & 6: March 30 - 31 2019
Session 7 & 8: April 27 - 28 2019
Dr. Chris is dedicated to inspiring doctors of all disciplines to learn and master the science and art of being a doctor of Applied Kinesiology. Signup For Entire Course Below!
Bonus: You will have access to review videos on every AK muscle test well as a condensed review of the AK techniques taught in the 100 hour course. There are many different muscle test and techniques learned in each session and even though we practice them throughout the day, remembering them all long-term can be challenging. With these videos you will provide yourself with a continues refresher to help master it all.
Bonus: You will have access to the recorded version of “Nutrition From The Masters Session 1.” This is a 12-hour seminar discussing much of what you need to know about whole food nutrition and each product in the Standard Process line. Doctors already in practice who have attended the live seminar, increased their average sales in nutrition by over 25%.
Bonus: Dr. Chris has recorded all 8 sessions. You will be able to enjoy the classes live in person as well as watch them recorded for your study benefit.
100 Hour AK Certification Course
The Seminars are well structured with the perfect balance of lecture, demonstration and workshop.
Group 1: Doctors – MD, DC, DO, DD, ND, DPT etc…
Group 2: Students, Residents, PT, OT, RN, LPN, LMT etc…
Early Registration – before 9/01/2016
Group 1: Per session – $250 All 8 sessions – $2000 ($400 savings)
Group 2: Per session – $225 All 8 sessions – $1500 ($300 savings)
General Registration – After 9/01/2016
Group 1: Per session – $300 All 8 sessions – $2400
Group 2: Per session – $250 All 8 sessions – $1800 ($200 savings)
Applied Kinesiology Course For Students (FL) (Click Here)
Applied Kinesiology Course For Doctors (FL) (Click Here)
If you want to sign up for individual sessions in Florida you can do this by (Clicking Here)
Registration begins at 7:45 am. Class begins promptly at 8 am until 7 pm. There will be a 1 hour break for lunch.
Session 1: NOV 3, 2018
- Advanced muscle testing
- 5 factors of muscle inhibition
- Trigger point diagnosis and treatment
- Pain, essential fatty acids interpretation of prostaglandin pathways
- Inflammation Diagnosis & treatment of spinal fixations
- Aerobic / Anaerobic testing
Session 2: Nov 4, 2018
- Reactive muscle patterns
- Disc, imbrication, iliolumber ligament, pelvic
- category I, II, III,
- Piriformis syndrome
- Meningeal Release
- Ligament Interlink
- Postural analysis
- Clinical nutrition
Session 3: JAN 12, 2019
- Temporal sphenoidal line
- Theory of cranial motion
- Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of cranial faults
- Anterior cervical
- Chiropractic manipulation
Session 4: Jan 13, 2019
- Breakdown & analysis of gait
- Lower extremity disorders of the hip, knee, foot and ankle
- Diagnosis & treatment of Cloacal, Labyrinthine,
- Head-on-Neck Reflexes, Visual Righting Reflexes, and Primitive Reflexes
- Neurological Disorganization
- PRY Technique
- Body into Distortion
Session 5: March 30, 2019
- Upper extremity disorders of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Introduction to acupuncture meridian therapy
- Pulse point analysis, Alarm points
- Midday / Midnight, Superficial flow
- Tonification, Sedation, and Luo points
Session 6: March 31, 2019
- Diagnosis & treatment of TMJ disorders
- Upper extremity disorders of the shoulder
- AK emotional techniques
- Self sabotage
- Switching & Neurological Disorganization
- ADD / ADHD
- Learning Disabilities
Session 7: April 27, 2019
- Advanced acupuncture meridian therapy
- 5 Element Law
- Functional Endocrinology
- PMS & Infertility, Allergies / Asthma
- Adrenal insufficiency, Thyroid dysfunction, Dysglycemia and metabolic syndrome
- Functional imbalances of cardiopulmonary system
- Functional imbalances of urogenital system
Session 8: April 28, 2019
- Melzack & Wall gait theory of pain
- Review of prostaglandin pathway
- Ileocecal valve
- AK procedures and functional testing for visceral conditions
- Examination for certification in AK
The Examination is an additional fee. It doesn’t matter whether you take the exam during session 8 or at one of the national or international PAK meetings. The cost is always $20. This covers the cost of the exam, your certificate and it being mailed to you.
Remember that the required text for this class is Applied Kinesiology Synopsis by Dr. Walther. It can be obtained from the icak website. The Cost there is $85. The other manual that is strongly recommended is Dr. Leaf’s Flow Charts, which can be obtained from the same website. There are no refunds. All sessions you do not attend will be applied to next year.
As also have a strong recommendation for you to purchase the Quintessential Applications Manual. We will take orders at class and make a bulk purchase for whoever is interested and hopefully have enough people to get a bulk discount. Although this manual is not required for the class itself, I will be referring to it many times throughout the course and it will be an invaluable asset as you are applying your clinical skills with the more difficult patients coming to your office.
Please take the time to read the Refund Policy.