Location this year has been changed to the North Syracuse Community Center
North Syracuse Community Center
700 S Bay Rd, Syracuse, NY 13212
Dr. Chris is dedicated to inspiring doctors of all disciplines to learn and master the science and art of being a doctor of Applied Kinesiology. Signup For Entire Course Below!
NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE BONUSES:
Bonus: You will have access to review videos on every AK muscle test well as a condensed review of the AK techniques taught in the 100 hour course. There are many different muscle test and techniques learned in each session and even though we practice them throughout the day, remembering them all long-term can be challenging. With these videos you will provide yourself with a continues refresher to help master it all.
Bonus: You will have access to the recorded version of “Nutrition From The Masters Session 1.” This is a 12-hour seminar discussing much of what you need to know about whole food nutrition and each product in the Standard Process line. Doctors already in practice who have attended the live seminar, increased their average sales in nutrition by over 25%.
BONUS!!!!: You will have access to all of the 8 session that were recorded for your review and study!
100 Hour AK Certification Course
Every year from September to May we offer the 100 hour course in New York. The seminars are certified through The International College of Applied Kinesiology and when taken in person qualifies you to sit for the 100 hour certification exam.
The Seminars are well structured with the perfect balance of lecture, demonstration and workshop.
Group 1: Doctors – MD, DC, DO, DD, ND, DPT etc…
Group 2: Students, Residents, PT, OT, RN, LPN, LMT etc…
Early Registration – before 9/01/2018
Group 1: Per session – $250 All 8 sessions – $2000 ($400 savings)
Group 2: Per session – $150 All 8 sessions – $1200 ($200 savings)
General Registration – 9/01/2016 and After
Group 1: Per session individually – $400 All 8 sessions Paid in full in advance – $2400 ($800 Savings)
Group 2: Per session individually – $300 All 8 sessions Paid in full in advance – $1800 ($600) savings
PLEASE NOTE: Dates have been modified from the dates listed below. We will no longer be having session 1 in NY on 10-20-2018. Since the AK club on campus was not being run for the last year and is now back up and running again, it will allow for improved enrollment for doctors and students to have session 1 begin in January. So Session 1 will be taking the place of Session 4 below and session 1 will be on 1-26-2019. The rest of the dates from February on will be the same..... just make the adjustments for the correct session. 2-9-2019 will be session 2 etc. There will be 3 dates needed to be rescheduled. We might double up on 1 or 2 months or we might just go into June and July. I want to go along with the consensus of what enrolled students and doctors would prefer. I'm up for either option as long as the dates do not interfere with the FL dates. Worst case scenario, anyone who has to miss 1 or 2 classes it is not a loss. All of the content is recorded and available online and you can always also make up the live session the subsequent year as well.
100 Hour AK Course Dates: 2018-2019 Dates. NOTE sessions 1-3 will not be in Oct, Nov and Dec of 2018. Class is postponed until January for both the NY and FL locations.
- Session 1: 10-20-2018
- Session 2: 11-17-2018
- Session 3: 12-1-2018
- Session 4: 1-26-2019 ........... THIS IS THE NEW SESSION 1 date.
- Session 5: 2-9-2019 ........... New Session 2 Date etc.
- Session 6: 3-9-2019
- Session 7: 4-6-2019
- Session 8: 5-11-2019
I am open to doubling up 2 session in one full weekend. We can add June and July to the date list, or even add a couple extra dates between. I will come up with the specific dates and we can discuss it on session 1 and see the availability of the conference room too!
Applied Kinesiology Course For Students (NY) (Click Here)
Applied Kinesiology Course For Doctors (NY) (Click Here)
If you want to sign up for individual sessions as a doctor or student in NY you can (CLICK HERE)
Registration begins at 7:45 am. Class begins promptly at 8 am until 7 pm. There will be a 1 hour break for lunch.
Session 1: Oct 20, 2018
- Advanced muscle testing
- 5 factors of muscle inhibition
- Trigger point diagnosis and treatment
- Pain, essential fatty acids interpretation of prostaglandin pathways
- Inflammation Diagnosis & treatment of spinal fixations
- Aerobic / Anaerobic testing
Session 2: Nov 17, 2018
- Reactive muscle patterns
- Disc, imbrication, iliolumber ligament, pelvic
- category I, II, III,
- Piriformis syndrome
- Meningeal Release
- Ligament Interlink
- Postural analysis
- Clinical nutrition
Session 3: Dec 1, 2018
- Temporal sphenoidal line
- Theory of cranial motion
- Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of cranial faults
- Anterior cervical
- Chiropractic manipulation
Session 4: Jan 26, 2019
- Breakdown & analysis of gait
- Lower extremity disorders of the hip, knee, foot and ankle
- Diagnosis & treatment of Cloacal, Labyrinthine,
- Head-on-Neck Reflexes, Visual Righting Reflexes, and Primitive Reflexes
- Neurological Disorganization
- PRY Technique
- Body into Distortion
Session 5: Feb 9, 2019
- Upper extremity disorders of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Introduction to acupuncture meridian therapy
- Pulse point analysis, Alarm points
- Midday / Midnight, Superficial flow
- Tonification, Sedation, and Luo points
Session 6: March 9, 2019
- Diagnosis & treatment of TMJ disorders
- Upper extremity disorders of the shoulder
- AK emotional techniques
- Self sabotage
- Switching & Neurological Disorganization
- ADD / ADHD
- Learning Disabilities
Session 7: April 6, 2019
- Advanced acupuncture meridian therapy
- 5 Element Law
- Functional Endocrinology
- PMS & Infertility, Allergies / Asthma
- Adrenal insufficiency, Thyroid dysfunction, Dysglycemia and metabolic syndrome
- Functional imbalances of cardiopulmonary system
- Functional imbalances of urogenital system
Session 8: May 11, 2019
- Melzack & Wall gait theory of pain
- Review of prostaglandin pathway
- Ileocecal valve
- AK procedures and functional testing for visceral conditions
- Examination for certification in AK
The Examination is an additional fee. It doesn’t matter whether you take the exam during session 8 or at one of the national or international PAK meetings. The cost is always $20. This covers the cost of the exam, your certificate and it being mailed to you.
Remember that the required text for this class is Applied Kinesiology Synopsis by Dr. Walther. It can be obtained from the icak website. The Cost there is $85. The other manual that is strongly recommended is Dr. Leaf’s Flow Charts, which can be obtained from the same website. There are no refunds. All sessions you do not attend will be applied to next year.
I also have a strong recommendation for you to purchase the Quintessential Applications Manual. We will take orders at class and make a bulk purchase for whoever is interested and hopefully have enough people to get a bulk discount. Although this manual is not required for the class itself, I will be referring to it many times throughout the course and it will be an invaluable asset as you are applying your clinical skills with the more difficult patients coming to your office.
Please take the time to read the Refund Policy.